Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside.

No seriously. It's freaking freezing. When I first heard the term 'Polar Vortex', I thought it was some new hipster bar on H Street. But no, this Polar Vortex is just terrible. And cold. Terribly cold.

It was so cold that I wore UGGs to work today and didn't even care. 

But for today's post, instead of writing about why I hate this weather and how I think it's unfair that there's no snow, I wanted to show things that make me feel warm and cozy.


Being in a cocoon of blankets with a warm cup of tea or hot cocoa and reading a book sounds perfect right now. I might go do that right after I try to tidy up my apartment.


Chunky sweaters are everything. After work, I almost always immediately change into one of my favorite chunky sweaters. I assume the amount of comfort they give is about as much as the blue blanket gives Linus. (Peanuts, anyone?)


There are very few things in life that make me happier than a cup of hot chocolate. Look at it and revel in its glory. All that's missing is a little whipped cream. 



A portable fireplace!! How cute is that? I love how easily it could fit inside of an apartment. 


And you can't have a fire without s'mores! This looks delicious.


Now I want all of these things. All at the same time. Ugh.







0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Just a biddie in her early 20's living in DC who's just trying to survive the post grad life.

Followers