Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Biddie Behind the Blog



Between figuring out how to live independently in my first apartment, learning how to manage my money and not spend the entirety of my paycheck on shopping, starting grad school, ending things with a guy I had a 'thing' with for the past four years, and basically questioning every aspect of my life - I decided to start a blog.

I'm 22 and yes, I do find Taylor Swift's song to be completely accurate. I live in DC and wouldn't have it any other way. Things I love include fashion, beauty, alliteration, bourbon, Apple products, and anything floral. My ears perk at the word 'sale' and I believe that J.Crew, Urban Outfitters, and Tory Burch really prove that heaven does exist on Earth.


So what is a 'biddie'? Well, one of my friends best defined it as: "A cross between a style of dress and a philosophy of life." If that still doesn't make sense, then I  encourage you to keep reading because being a biddie is what I'm all about.

Welcome to the biddie life.




0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Just a biddie in her early 20's living in DC who's just trying to survive the post grad life.

Followers