Thursday, November 14, 2013

Things-I'm-Loving-Thursday

Welp, Hump Day has come and gone which means that more than half of the week has passed which means it's almost the weekend.
I live for Fridays.

Seeing as the weekend is almost here, I decided to take a look at the things I'm loving this week.


I've been thinking about buying a Moleskine notebook for a few weeks now.  I figured it'd be good thing to carry around with me in my purse so I can jot down every day thoughts, quotes, goals, and lists (side note: pros and cons lists are my ish). But when I went to J.Crew, I stumbled upon this cute little notebook on sale and figured I'd use it as a test run to see if I really stick to my plan. It's been working out great so far! I've been using it every day since I bought it.


Skater skirts are a way of life. They're my absolute favorite, especially with tights. The one that I've been wearing most is from Cotton On. I love how thick the material is and so I bought another one on Monday. They're definitely my favorite staple piece right now. Skater skirts go especially well with crop tops, like this velveteen one I picked up recently. It caught my eye as I was leaving the store and I just couldn't say no.

I went to J.Crew at the beginning of the week with the intention of finding a new phone case since mine was getting disgustingly dirty. I browsed around and couldn't find one that I loved but then I found out they made phone cases for crewcuts.  Yes, you read that right. iPhone cases for your 5 year old are now available at J.Crews everywhere!!! But thank goodness for it, because it turns out they make the cutest cases!! I'm obsessed with my new glittery case and have no problem admitting that it's from crewcuts. 


Biddie nights are always the best. I'm so lucky that one of my friends/sorority sisters lives in the same apartment complex as me, not to mention she even lives on the same floor as me! Tonight when I got home from work, I quickly changed to leggings and a sweatshirt and walked on over to her unit to unwind. Knowing that I had a rough weekend, she surprised me with arts & crafts and pumpkin cheesecake. We vegged out, watched Harry Potter and the end of A Cinderella Story while of course talking about everything and anything for hours. Biddie nights are always necessary.


 (13 year old me is still covering my mouth in shock because of how good that line is.)


P.S. Lizzie McGuire on Netflix needs to happen ASAP.


0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Just a biddie in her early 20's living in DC who's just trying to survive the post grad life.

Followers